Most people hate to do legs. However there are so many great things that these muscles do for us. First off, it has been proven that incorporating squats and dead lifts into your workout routine stimulate growth hormone production… This result in muscle development, which leads to more calories burned, more calories burned leads to a leaner body. They are your foundation. Don’t try to build your temple without building a strong base. Here is your leg workout of the day.
- Barbell squat 3-5 sets x 15-20 reps
- Dead lift 3-5 sets x 12-15 reps
- Quad extension 3-5 sets x 15-20 reps
- Hamstring curl 3-5 x 15-20 reps
- Calf raises 3-5 x 12-15 reps
*Finish the workout with 5 one minute wind sprints*