Three years ago today I had surgery on my right hand/wrist for the second time. Dr.Hand (I know it’s ironic) surgically placed one 4″ plate, eleven screws into my hand, and two 4″ pins into my pinky knuckle. Turning my arm into an erector set. The doctor also said that I would be very lucky to even be able to use my hand with full function. This ended my BMX career. After racing for 20 years, it was extremely difficult to cope mentally and physically with not competing anymore. Until last September did I find something that motivates me and clears my head like BMX did for me. This is truly focusing on my every decision of what enters my body. I also race mountain bikes, running events, did a tough mudder, and am in the best physique I’ve ever been in!!! I am very thankful for every opportunity I have taken advantage of. That I have amazing people that surround and support me. No matter what, you can guarantee that I will give it my all. If I don’t succeed in my goals at first, I will not let it discourage me. Rather encourage me to victory. I will not let anyone down, especially myself.
- Message me your address so we can send Christmas cards. 1 week ago
- Thanks for all the concerns, my mom is doing well. 2 weeks ago
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Talking badly about competition only reflects poorly on the trash talker. 3 weeks ago
- Sunday morning meditation. strava.com/activities/189… 1 month ago