Three years ago today I had surgery on my right hand/wrist for the second time. Dr.Hand (I know it’s ironic) surgically placed one 4″ plate, eleven screws into my hand, and two 4″ pins into my pinky knuckle. Turning my arm into an erector set. The doctor also said that I would be very lucky to even be able to use my hand with full function. This ended my BMX career. After racing for 20 years, it was extremely difficult to cope mentally and physically with not competing anymore. Until last September did I find something that motivates me and clears my head like BMX did for me. This is truly focusing on my every decision of what enters my body. I also race mountain bikes, running events, did a tough mudder, and am in the best physique I’ve ever been in!!! I am very thankful for every opportunity I have taken advantage of. That I have amazing people that surround and support me. No matter what, you can guarantee that I will give it my all. If I don’t succeed in my goals at first, I will not let it discourage me. Rather encourage me to victory. I will not let anyone down, especially myself.
- No one is self built, it takes a team to truly succeed. #network #networth #motivation… instagram.com/p/BVz8XHxlaJI/ 1 hour ago
- There was over 100 years of fitness experience in this room! They say, "If you want to be… instagram.com/p/BVxtNNlFELf/ 22 hours ago
- @Mindpump and @FAQFitnessPodcast at USF fb.me/8XGHmRtkI 2 days ago
- Go to FAQFitnessPodcast.com for links to our podcast, YouTube channel, or a free month long training plan... fb.me/3oDgK71RN 4 days ago
- When working out in another country you make sure they think you peed your pants. #wolfgymsma… instagram.com/p/BVlEd2ilQhe/ 5 days ago